This Hand Sanitiser Gel is an advanced surgical grade alcohol based sanitising gel with proven wide spectrum biocidal properties designed for use in any hygiene sensitive environment where high levels off hand hygiene are required. Rigorously tested to all current applicable BS EN standards, our tried and tested formula quickly evaporates leaving hands feeling soft and refreshed due to its moisturising properties. Kills 99.999% of bacteria and also proven to be effective against enveloped viruses and yeast. Free from fragrance and dyes.
- Complete broad spectrum activity – Highly effective surgical grade proven formula is fully tested to EN 1276, EN 1500, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13727 and EN 14476 and proven to be antibacterial, virucidal and yeasticidal. Kills 99.999% of many common germs.
- Easy to use gel formula – Provides the user with complete control of the product, removing the issue of dropping and splashing associated with liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- High alcohol content – 70% ethanol v/v ensures quick effective hand sanitisation.
- Moisturising to skin – high emollient content reducing the drying effect on the skin commonly associated with regular use of hand sanitisers
- Made in the UK at an ISO 9001 and GMP UN 22716 accredited facility.
- Educational establishments such as Primary and Secondary educational facilities, colleges, universities and training centres.
- Healthcare in surgical and non-surgical medical care establishments. Ideal for in-between patient contact.
- Retail including supermarkets, general retail, estate agents, banks, cafes, restaurants, shopping centres, hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Corporate including offices, industrial, construction, exhibition and conference centres and government centres.
- Leisure facilities such as gyms, swimming pools, leisure centres, museums and cinemas.
- Public transport including airports, bus stations, train stations and taxi ranks
- Active Ingredient: Ethanol 70% v/v.
- Ingredients: Alcohol Denat / Ethanol (70% v/v), Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Suitable for domestic, food, industrial and institutional use. Suitable for use within a food-handling environment. Suitable for use in surgical and non-surgical medical facilities.
- Suitable for veterinary use.
- Packaging: HDPE (fully recyclable).
- Classification according to EC 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS).
- Antibacterial – kills 99.999% of bacteria according to EN 1276, EN 1500 and EN 13727
- Virucidal – effective against enveloped viruses according to EN 14476
- Yeasticidal according to EN 1650 and EN 13624
- Suitable for Surgical / Medical use according to EN 1500, EN 13624 and EN 13727
- Suitable for Veterinary use according to EN 1500 and EN 13727
- Suitable for Domestic, Food, Industrial and Institutional use according to EN 1276, EN 1500 and EN 1650.
- Manufactured at a UK based ISO 9001 and GMP 22716 accredited facility.
Instructions & Warnings
No water required. Apply to hands, rub in, ensuring contact with fingernails and in-between fingers. Can also be applied to the body. Do not use on damaged, sensitive or irritated skin. Warning: Avoid eye contact. Adult supervision required for child use. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.